April 24, 2015 Editorials
An international multidisciplinary forum putting healthy lifestyle habits at the centre of prevention and clinical management of chronic societal diseases
Internationally renowned speakers will present their most recent scientific data on physical activity, exercise, nutrition and health with a strong focus on prevention at the 5th ICCR Congress on Chronic Societal Cardiometabolic Diseases.
The objectives of the congress are:
- To better understand the pathophysiology of cardiometabolic diseases.
- To review large cardiometabolic imaging studies showing links between ectopic fat and cardiometabolic risk outcomes.
- To recognise health complications associated with excess visceral adiposity/ectopic fat.
- To discuss how to assess and manage cardiometabolic risk in clinical practice with a focus on lifestyle.
- To understand how population-based approaches may contribute to improve cardiometabolic health.
Come to an outstanding conference to refresh your knowledge on how to use lifestyle to prevent/manage cardiometabolic diseases!
To stay informed, please visit www.iccrcongress2015.org.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in Québec City next July!