- May 31, 2016Editorials
- The International Chair on Cardiometabolic Risk Global Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Sale Barometer
By Benoit Arsenault, PhD, Assistant professor, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval The epidemics of obesity and type 2 diabetes are affecting most if not all developed countries...
- January 12, 2016Editorials
- The 2015 dietary guidelines for Americans: The “culture of health” will have to wait
By Benoit Arsenault, PhD, Assistant professor, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Université Laval
By law, the U.S. government is required to publish a new version of its dietary guidelines every five...
- October 01, 2015Editorials
- Europe cannot afford to sit still
By The International Chair on Cardiometabolic Risk
Obesity is one of the biggest threats to public health worldwide. Efforts to tighten the belt on “the epidemic of the 21st century” should be top priority for...
- July 21, 2015Editorials
- Highlights of the 5th ICCR Congress on Chronic Societal Cardiometabolic Diseases
By the International Chair Cardiometabolic Risk
The Organising Committee of the 5th ICCR Congress would like to thank all participants for taking part in the meeting held in Québec City on July 8-12, 2015.
- April 24, 2015Editorials
- An international multidisciplinary forum putting healthy lifestyle habits at the centre of prevention and clinical management of chronic societal diseases
Internationally renowned speakers will present their most recent scientific data on physical activity, exercise, nutrition and health with a strong focus on prevention at the 5th ICCR Congress on Chronic Societal Cardiometabolic Diseases. ...