- 1Key Points (1 page)
- 2Waist Circumference and Health Risk (1 page)
- 3Health-related Waist Circumference Cut-offs (1 page)
- 4Measuring Waist Circumference—Health Care Professionals (1 page)
- 5Measuring Waist Circumference—Self-measurement (1 page)
- 6Association Between Waist Circumference and Intra-abdominal Fat (2 pages)
- 7Association Between Changes in Waist Circumference and Intra-abdominal Fat (1 page)
- 8References (1 page)
- Waist circumference is an important predictor of health risk.
- Waist circumference should be measured at the top of the iliac crest.
- Waist circumference is the best anthropometric measure of intra-abdominal fat and changes to it.